Project Life 2013 - Week 6

Week 6 has come and gone already. This year is just starting to fly by!

What has happened this week? Let me count the ways...
1) Violet has been rolling around everywhere and attempting to crawl. Yes she is 15 months old and trying to walk as well, but she's getting really ambitious and realized that being on the tummy is no big deal anymore and laughs when she's rolling around my kitchen, sits up, grabs the chair to stand and go walking around the house (via walls and furniture).
2) I had Brody and Madison twice this week. My house was loud, and it was nice. And even with 3 kids running around the house, it wasn't chaotic.
3) Finally got around to decluttering V's closet. 10 diapers boxes full of old clothes (too small for her). I went through all of them and ended up keeping 4 boxes full (clothes, blankets, car seat cover, nursing cover, etc.), while the other 6 went to the local thrift store. Her closet looks much better!
4) Violet has discovered windows and that they are really handy for keeping an eye out for Daddy when he gets home. And to leave lots of handprints on.
5) My baking/cooking is getting ambitious. I've made 2 Shepherd's Pies for the freezer, I plan on making a Lasagna for the first time, making biscuits and more banana muffins yet.
6) Oh, and I already got my Valentine's gifts early. Woot!

 photo PL2013-Week6-1_zps5d2f0222.jpg
Left side of layout

 photo PL2013-Week6-2_zps214ee455.jpg
Right side of layout

Comments