Project Life 2013 - Week 5 and Intro Page

So I finally finished my Intro Page! Ta-da!!

And this week wasn't too exciting. Had my 4-year-old nephew and 3-year-old niece for an entire day. And it was fun! My house was quite loud, but that didn't bother me. The one thing I was proud to get done with them here was a complete and thorough vacuum of the entire house with the regular vacuum and shop vac! Including my couches, in which the kids helped and then pretended that the couches were either a castle or a hill. Silly kids.

 photo PL2013-IntoPage_zps0055494c.jpg
Intro Page (finally!!)

 photo PL2013-Week5-1_zps430e4ef4.jpg
Left side of layout

 photo PL2013-Week5-2_zpsa1aecfd0.jpg
Right side of page

Used:
StoryBook Creator
Date Card: Project Life Cobalt Edition
Say What Card: Project Life Cobalt Edition
Wednesday Memories stamp: Embracing the Everyday - Ali Edwards
Background Paper: Project Life Cobalt Edition
Everday Stuff stamp: Embracing the Everyday - Ali Edwards

Comments