December Daily 2012 - Day 6

19 days left until Christmas!!

I was almost worried that I wouldn't have anything for today. And then this happened. Keith surprised me with a dozen roses and a box of After Eight chocolates for no reason after work! I even asked him what the occasion was, and his answer was just because. Have I ever mentioned how much I love this guy??!!


Stuff used: StoryBook Creator; Creative Memories Holiday-Whimsical kit; Elizajane font (title); Catholic SchoolGirls font (journaling); Hello Beautiful stamp from Hello Beautiful Brushes and Stamps by Ali Edwards

Comments

  1. Aw.. what a great guy! That's awesome. what a gift and something to be scrap booked for sure! :) Happy Holidays! https://holidayshomemade.squarespace.com/blog/2012/12/6/25-days-until-chirstmas-scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment