Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday, Nov 29:

1) I know I've been saying this every week, but I am really thankful for V. She is growing in leaps and bounds and exploring everything right now. Even on her cranky and miserable days (you would be to if you were teething and there is no more soother), she still brings joy to my day. And I always want to be thankful for that.

2) Keith: that man, is well.....my man :). He take care of us in every way possible and then some.

3) Winter: as much as I hate the cold, it's also a nice break from the heat during the summer. It means building snow forts with the niece and nephew, seeing V play in the snow for the first time, and CHRISTMAS!!!!

4) Friends: after a couple things hit the fan with a "friend" on FaceBook, I'm grateful for the girls that I can call as real friends. The ones (you know who you are) that I can share my highs and lows, the joys and triumphs, and the giggles of being a Mom and Wife at the same time. And they share those moments with me. It is really refreshing to know that I do have a couple women that I can do that with and know that whatever I tell them, stays between us. Oh, and we can complain about our husbands and kids. In a good way of course ;)

5) Mario on the Wii: as weird as this sounds, I'm grateful/thankful for Mario. Hehe. V doesn't really care for much on the TV, but when we put in a game (or in this case Mario) she is glued to it and just sits there, watching and captivated. I'm thankful for it because while she watching the opening screen over an over again, I can quickly get some stuff done around the house that otherwise would have to wait until nap-time (like sweeping, cleaning the bathroom, etc). So yes, I'm thankful for Mario :)

6) Scrapbooking: Thanks to the likes of my GF's and Ali Edwards, I've really gotten back into my Scrapbooking. Not only is it an outlet for some creativity, but I get to record daily memories of things that we did. And take LOTS if pictures.

7) December Daily: This is going to be an interesting project that I'm gearing up for. Thanks to Ali Edwards (again!) I'm documenting the month of December. It goes by way to fast and I'd like something to remind me as to what happened during an extremely busy month. All my pages are ready to go. Now just waiting for December to get here.

Comments