December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

Welcome to my first attempt at December Daily.
This is a project that Ali Edwards puts on and documents every year. You document every day of December, or how much of it as you want to. I'll probably end up doing the entire month as I have Christmas gatherings right up until the end.
As most scrapbookers do this traditionally, I'll be sticking with my digital scrapbook program for this (like all my other scrapbooking projects). I got rid of a lot of my "traditional" scrapping stuff a while ago and just stick to digital.
The program that I use is Creative Memories StoryBook Creator. I've had it for almost a year now and still love it as much (if not more) than the day I got it. I have the creative freedom to do whatever and however I want with it.
So onto my foundation pages...
 
This is the first page of the album. I put our family name and the December Daily 2012 header and will add some journaling at a later point.
The album will be 8x8. I'm using the pre-made Holiday Whimsical kit, but only one page out of it.
I took one of the 1-page layouts, adjusted it a bit and during the entire month, I'm going to rotate the page around so that technically it's a different layout everyday.
 
This is the second page of the album, but the first with photos and journaling about the day.
Have fun!

Comments

Post a Comment