Trying Avocados (Failed)

So I decided to try a new food on V today and see how she would like it. And the new food…..Avocados!

Although I will say that they were a pain to get ready for her. Not only cutting them open and getting the inside stuff out, but also trying to mash it with a fork and then just putting it in my Magic Bullet to puree.

And then when I gave it to V, she made the most hilarious face ever while still trying to eat it. But the faces that she was making after eating a couple spoonful's of it said that she didn’t like it one bit. Don’t blame her. Didn’t taste too good when I tried it.

So we are scratching this one off of the list to feed to her. If she’s making faces like that all the time towards it, I know she doesn’t like them. Oh well, there’s lot more foods to try!

Comments

  1. My kids didn't like avocado by itself much either, but it usually takes 3 tries for kids to get used to a new food. Try mashing bananas with it. Tastes pretty good that way, and my kids loved it (after getting used to it). Avocado is a powerhouse food and will help Vi feel filled up when she eats them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment