March 2020 Photos

Oh my word March. 
Half the month was good, while the last half was an utter shit show of chaos and uncertainty. And it's only going to continue to go down hill from here for a while. 
Here in Manitoba, we got put under State of Emergency on March 20, which means no school, no parks, and all non-essential businesses close down on April 1. Thankfully, Keith works at an essential business (yay taxes!), but he can't work at home due to no office, and 3 kids running around all day long, so he's still going to his office as long as he's able.

Anyway........

Enjoy some March photos.

Dominique was helping me do some baking.

Violet and her recorder at school before everything shut down.

Violet had to get a baby tooth pulled that was blocking an adult molar from coming in properly.


Starting to get some form back after being off for over a month due to surgery.

My little sweater stealer. Just like Mama. 

Had a family date in the city and I took Zach to the bookstore for a bit, 

Keith took the girls to go see Onward in the theater while me & Zach bummed the mall.

And we also went to Mongo's for supper.

Darn nail broke off. Also in dire need of new gel nails.

I heart Dominique snuggles.

This is on March 13 at my local Superstore, the day after they announced that they had 17 cases of COVID-19 in the Province. There's supposed to be napkins, paper towels and Kleenex here. And no, there was no toilet paper.

If the apocalypse is happening, might as well read about it. Lol.

Official notice from the school division.

At least I got them re-done before everything shut down.

Hello friend......

Already planning out our garden.

Looking at possible new flooring. Not going to be happening for a while now.

Although we did get a new toilet!

Sleepy Zachy......

The little boy is obsessed with helping Daddy make his green smoothie every morning. And yes, the little boy is officially potty trained!!!

Getting the kids into practicing yoga in the morning.

There might have been some stress baking going on.

Bad timing to start knitting this?

This is a week after they announced that there were COVID-19 cases in the Province (March 19). There's supposed to be milk here. 

Watching the Cinncinati Zoo Home Safari videos.

Lol.


I had to take stock of all my canning from last year. And there's another 12 jars of pickles off to the side. So glad that I learned how to garden and do canning.

Keith painting his WarHammer models.

There's no such thing as "social distancing" in this house.

Yoga time!

Day 1 of homeschool.

Me working out while the kids do yoga.

Seriously though. My friend needs to know.

My Mommy love me. 

So thankful that I didn't have to go all over to get groceries this week.

More homeschooling. 
This is probably the hardest thing of all for the girls, especially Dominique. She really loved Kindergarten, and she misses her teacher and friends terribly. She keeps asking every day when can she go back to school. At this point, it's looking like September at the earliest. She's crushed by all of this.
Violet, though, couldn't care less. She misses her friends and teachers, but she loves being home with me.

Finally got part of Dominique's knitted blanket done and ready to seam together.

I found a freshly washed Zach! It's a miracle!

Hello other friend.....



Seeing as the weather is warming up (and we're not under stay at home orders yet), we took a walk to the hill and let the kids let off some steam.

My big lasagna helper.

Hello workout friend! Found this for a steal online (and right in town!), and seeing as the gyms are closed for the foreseeable future, might as well get one to keep ourselves active and moving.

I sent this to my Mom. She promised me 2 full days & nights of taking the kids when this is all over!
My Mom is a homecare worker, so she's not taking any risks by taking the grandkids until this entire thing blows over.

Daddy got the kids ice cream sandwiches.

Delicious. 

Mmmm...

"Social Distancing" with Grandma through the window.

"Social Distancing" with my sister and Mom outside.

Every day. All day.

Comments