Intentions for the Week - December 4, 2017

Yay December!

December means that Christmas is coming! And I can stat work on my December Daily album again! And did I mention CHRISTMAS!!!

Yeah, I know, I'm weird. Lol.

Anyway, without further ado, here's my list for this week:

This Week's Intentions:

  • Go to the gym 3x

  • Finish my current Geek-Along square (Lord of the Rings)

  • Start a new Geek-Along square (Game Over)

  • See a Chiropractor

  • Get a haircut!

  • Color my hair!

  • Set up the Christmas tree

  • Wrap the kids' gifts

  • Work on my December Daily (try to keep up)

  • Make a proper meal plan for next week

  • Write down all my upcoming Christmas gatherings and what I have to bring

  • Write Zach's 5-month letter


Last Week's Intentions:

  • Finish October journal (not quite)

  • Continue working on a Geek-Along square (Lord of the Rings)

  • Go to the gym 3x (only went once and then came down with a sinus/head cold)

  • Write Christmas letters for out of province family

  • Send Christmas letters/cards to out of province family

  • Deep clean kitchen

  • Devotions 2x (nope)

  • Finish 2016 scrapbook (almost)

  • Clean-up/organize girls' room

  • Wash the floors really good!

Comments