30 Days of Thankful

Another round of 30 Days of Thankful, as always put on by the awesome Cathy Z of CZ Designs.

Basically what this is, is finding something to be thankful for (big or small) every day of November.

I have done this project before (2014) and I tried doing it last year, but because of everything that was happening around that time (miscarriage, Keith losing his job, etc.), I just couldn't get into it.

This year I'm determined to complete the project. My goal is to get a page done before I go to bed each night. And also have a weekly post ready to go each Monday here on the blog.

I'm making the pages through the Project Life App, which is the easiest thing for me right now. And once the project is done, I'm planning on printing out a photo book.

Here's to Week 1!

30-days-of-thankful-2016-title-page30-days-of-thankful-2016-day-130-days-of-thankful-2016-day-230-days-of-thankful-2016-day-330-days-of-thankful-2016-day-430-days-of-thankful-2016-day-5

Comments