2016 Week in Review - Weeks 07-10

It seems that I've been neglecting this blog for  while lately. I hit a bit of a creative slump and even though I was taking photos and jotting down notes in my journaling, I didn't want to do any scrapbooking of any sort. And if I did, I didn't feel like blogging about it.

I'm hoping that I'm finally over that slump and able to get back to being creative again. So I'll be sharing a couple weeks at a time here on the blog and then gearing up for my Week in the Life next week! (more on that later)

2016 WIR - Week 07

I was very much looking forward to Week 7! I had my Spa Date with my best friend, and even though it didn't go according to plan (a couple schedule switch-ups), it was still a lovely time out and much needed for the both of us.

2016 WIR - Week 08

Week 8 was very exciting, especially for Violet. She had her Valentine's party at Pre-School and she also got to go see Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream. She got to go dressed up in her Elsa dress and she loved every minute of it! I'm so glad that I got to take her!

2016 WIR - Week 09

Week 9 was a mixture of stuff in and around the house. The big thing was that Violet was adding more name to spell to her list! And she was so proud that she can spell Dominique's name all by herself.

2016 WIR - Week 10

Week 10 was busy. Violet got some pretty bad rug-burn in Pre-School, we helped my Grandparents move out of their old house that they had lived in for over 50 years and into a new one here in town, Dominique was sick with a pretty bad flu bug, and me and Sam got to go see Deadpool!

Comments