June 2015 Project Life (Weeks 23-26)

Happy August Long Weekend for all Canadians!!

Phew! Finally got June's PL pages done! Really thankful for the PL App that makes it easy and super simple for me to do these pages really fast!

June marks the beginning of our Summer Bucket List, my Mom's hip surgery, among other things.

Week 23: This week I started our annual Summer Bucket List, my Mom had her Hip Replacement Surgery and just lots of family time. Kits used: Good Times Value Kit, Dazzle Mini Kit, Family Themed Cards, Everyday Adventure, and Aqua

Week 24: This week included a trip out to see my Mom after her hip surgery, riding the horses and playing with the babies, Violet getting her first bloody lip and getting a Costco Membership. Kits used: Just Add Colour, Peace, Love and Sunshine Value Kit, Love Story, Everyday Adventure, and Aqua

Week 25: This week involved skinned knees, picnic at the park, and spending an evening at the local fair where Violet rode quite a few of the kids rides! Kits used: Aqua, Family Themed, Everyday Adventure

Week 26: This week involved seeing 2 movies (Jurassic World and Inside Out), Date Night, gardening, puzzles and painting. And Dominique falling asleep in weird places. Kits used: Peace, Love and Sunshine Value Kit, Love Story, Plus One Mini Kit, Aqua.

Comments

  1. I know you've mentioned how all the pages 'look the same' but I honestly love them! (I know... I'm so late on commenting on here)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment