Currently 30/52

Reading Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry. It’s a bit of an interesting read and is taking me a while to get through it, although I do get a fair number of interruptions while I’m reading during the day.
Knitting a small multi-coloured blanket for Violet’s teddy bear. Apparently now that her and Dominique have their own knitted blankets, now her beloved Teddy Bear needs one as well.
Watching quite a few documentaries on Netflix by BBC Earth. They also make good informational background noise while knitting.
Cooking pizza for supper tonight. Homemade for the win!
Scrapbooking Dominique’s 1st-year album. I’m almost done just have to order photos from her birthday and do the journaling that goes along with them.
Going to work this weekend. Bleh.
Loving that I took the girls strawberry picking twice this week and they loved it! Also, home grown strawberries win over store bough. Every. Single. Time.
Re-Discovering my love for baby tomatoes. Especially if they’re grown in my little backyard garden.
Enjoying watching Dominique master some new skills this week. Climbing onto couches and Violet’s toddler bed? Check! Getting down safely? Not so check. Current method is head first. We’re working on that.
Thinking about the big garden that we want to start making and prepping in the back yard this year. Making a list of everything we want to plant in there and figuring out how big we want it to be.
Listening to my favourite pod cast, Stuff You Missed in History Class. Makes my walks not so boring when I can listen to history.

Comments