Project Life 2013 - Week 29

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 29 (July 14-20)


 It was a bit crazy this week, so not lots of journaling, but some really awesome photos and memories!


 Title card is from Project Life Baby Girl (didn't use it in Violet's album), with stickles in Lavender and my writing. Also included a grocery shopping receipt from Sobey's of my $150 grocery bill. Oops. Love the photo of the flower, the sunset and the clean kitchen! Summer Journal card is from Snap Studio.




My biggest nephew turned 5 this week. Almost cried. He's getting so big and going to Kindergarten in the fall. The "You Are" sign I found somewhere on Pinterest I believe. And the one of shopping at IKEA? That photo is actually from our trip there in April, but Keith decided to have some photo editing it. Had to include it.


Comments