Weekend Update

Well, I was going to do the Week in the Life project that everyone was doing last week, but, alas, me and Violet both came down with a nasty cold/flu that zapped all my energy and creativity. I basically did nothing except look after Violet and lay on the couch the entire week.

My house looks like a war-zone, I haven't done my Bible Devotions since 2 weeks ago (insert hanging head in shame here) and got about 4 hours of sleep Friday and Saturday night due to Violet waking up every 2 hours screaming due to her congestion being so bad that she couldn't breathe properly.

Now that we're both on the mend (Violet's been in bed for 12 hours already and only woke up at 3 am for a feeding), maybe I can get my creative juices flowing again and starting posting some of my scrapbook pages that I've been doing. I know this is a couple months late, but Keith (being the Bestest Hubby that he is) got me the Creative Memories Storybook Creator back in January when it went on sale for 25% off. So I have been scrapping, just not posting anything. Hopefully that will change soon.

I heard Violet starting to wake up, so off I go!!

Comments