The Search for a Baby-Sitter Commences....

So we have started a search for a baby-sitter after realizing that Violet can no longer come to cell because she is starting to be disruptive and I can’t focus at all.

Our initial baby-sitter (that we were thinking of) was going to be Keith’s cousin Sam, who loves to baby-sit. Unfortunately, when Keith got a hold of his aunt, we were informed that she had guitar lessons Monday evenings and wouldn’t be able to watch Violet.

Then I was thinking of doing a Grandma rotation, but Mom Neufeld can’t because she’s in bed by 8, and my Mom has cell. I was texting with Jen and mentioned this to her and she suggested Mom Reeve. I didn’t know if she would drive out every Monday to watch Violet, so Jen said that she’d ask for me. She got back to me a couple minutes later and said that Mom Reeve would love to and to call her. So I gave her a call and Mom said that she would gladly watch Violet so that we could go to cell.

I talked to Keith later and told him that his Mom would be watching Violet on Monday evenings. He seemed OK with it. Yeah. Now to see how my nerves will hold up.

Comments