Teething, and Tantrums, and Friends, Oh My!!

Where to begin on this one...

First of all, Violet is cutting her top 2 molars (the 1st ones on each side). Yes, at the same time. Luckily, she's not too cranky during the day, although evening is a different story. But she is eating everything that I'm giving her and then some. But at least she is happy for the most part.

Second, Violet has figured out how to throw a tantrum (just a little one). Mainly happens when she's hungry and I'm not fast enough in getting her food. She'll literally sit there, cry and then double over so that it looks like she's praying while she cries. It is quite funny to see. But as soon as she realizes that Mommy has food, all is right in the world.

Thirdly (and this is more for me), I've realized that a certain "friend" is no longer needed in my life. We had a huge blow-up over something (not going into details), but now I'm blocked from her FaceBook, blogs and Twitter. Really? Sigh. In the end though, I do realize it's for the better all around. Especially when that someone calls me a horrible person and friend. That had actually hurt a bit because I didn't think that I was a horrible person. But then when I was talking to one of my other girlfriends, she begged to differ about the other person point of view about me.
In her words: You're not a horrible person/friend. You open up your house to us girls every Tuesday and let us stay until midnight just chatting away, even if your daughter has been keeping you up at night. You always have drinks and snacks for us because chatting can be exhausting! You always have an ear to hear us out and let us vent and we know that what we say is safe in your house. And you never ask for anything in return, just good friendship.

Awww.....

Vent over :)

Comments